The TANK™ MX is the continues the evolution of the All Surface Sled category. With all of the same great features of the TANK™ M4, plus some major upgrades, the MX was engineered for serious athletes ready for a challenge.
Exclusive Features of the TANK™ MX:
- MX has even more braking resistance than the M4 with 25% more resistance at peak power. Added resistance is engaged with the MX Mode lever and can be added to all levels.
- To handle the added braking resistance, MX has larger, wider tires for enhanced traction and an even more bold, aggressive look.
- New handles exclusive to the MX are easily removed by simply lifting the handle vertically. No tools required.
- New handles have an added, lower push handle point that adds variety to the Performance Handles used on the M4.
- Optional Stacker Kit allows the MX to be stacked on top of each other, up to 3 high to save valuable floor space between workout sessions.
- Removable handles can be stored in the center tray of the MX when they are not in use for lower profile storage or stacking. This helps keep things organized.
- 3-position bar provides multiple user-friendly features:
- High position can be used for attaching a tow strap and provides an alternative low-height push position
- Mid position provides ergonomic grip points for lifting
- Low position saves space when stacking and storing
- New silver color scheme and graphics make the MX standout.
Just like the original TANK™ M2 and M4, the sleds tires allow it to be used on any surface without fear of damage or noise.
RESISTANCE: Choose from three levels of resistance on either resistance brake to switch up the intensity of your workout either in different runs or in the same run. Engage the MX Mode lever to increase resistance by 25% on any level. Torque’s TANK™ is bi-directional, meaning that there is no need to turn the fitness sled around as you go about your workout. Each grip point has a firm rubber coating which allows the user to get a tight hold. The power and burst that TANK™ provides makes it the ultimate push and pull sled.
Experience - Feeling the resistance increase with speed causes a surprise “wow” reaction and a unique exercise experience that users will love.
H.I.I.T – You can select from three levels of resistance and perform bursts of acceleration and speed, varying the intensity in different runs or within the same run.
Safety – Resistance that feels dangerous can be backed down instantly during the run to a level that feels safer.
Portability – TANK’s™ optional XGAS - Group Anchor Station holds weights and accessories to move a complete workout to any location indoors or outdoors where the XGAS unattaches to become a group anchor station for battle ropes, resistance bands, and other attachments.
Stackable - Stack MX 3 high for more compact storage and transportation.
Storage - Removable handles make stacking, storage, and transportation extremely easy.
Surface Friendly – TANK’s™ inflated soft wheels are gentle on carpeting, hardwood, and natural turf grass.
Bi-directional - Resistance is supplied in both directions eliminating the need to turn the TANK™ around. This narrows the path required for your "TANK™ ZONE".
|Weight||244 lbs (111 kg)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||55.4" x 33.4" x 37.3" (141 cm x 85 cm x 95 cm)|
|Recommended Tire Pressure||30 PSI (2.07 BAR)|
|Warranty||10 year frame and welds. 1 year parts and finish on workmanship and materials|
|SALES SHEET DOWNLOAD||XTTMX-RPH|
|ASSEMBLY MANUAL DOWNLOAD||Assembly Instructions|
|TRAINING GUIDE DOWNLOAD||Training Guide|
1 / Performance Tested
TANK is used by dozens of professional and collegiate teams, commercial health clubs and training facilities around the world.
2 / Heavy Duty Construction
TANK is constructed with electrostatic paint coating which allows it to be used outdoors. The rubber treaded tires are non marking and provide traction on a wide variety of surfaces.
3 / Works on All Surfaces
Push and pull TANK on grass, rubber, concrete, asphalt, wood, dirt and more. It is truly and All Surface Sled.
4 / Variable Force
TANK Has a variable power curve with three training zones: Speed Power, Acceleration Power and Explosive Power. The faster you push, it the harder it gets.
5 / Foundation for Group Functional Training
Train up to six users at a time and experience endless ways to train with a single TANK. From rowing, running, pushing and pulling, every move is functional for the real world.
6 / Fast and Free Shipping
TANK ships within 48 business hours from our warehouse.
- Redesigned handles are easily removable and have added lower push/pull position
- Increased resistance that can be engaged with the MX lever to increase resistance by 25%
- Larger and wider tires
- New color scheme and graphics
- Stackable for better storage and transportation
- Adjustable 3-position lower handle that doubles as a tow anchor
Unlike friction sleds or ‘prowlers,’ TANK is controlled by magnetic resistance — meaning athletes don’t need to change out the weight for each user. By flipping the resistance lever, you can change the intensity of your workout without adding or removing heavy weight plates. Additionally, TANK is an all-surface weight sled with wheels, meaning it will not tear up your carpet or flooring.
No, you do not. Unlike traditional sleds, all of the resistance comes with the simple flip of the lever, thanks to TANK’s innovative braking system. Weight is only added to help with traction while pushing or pulling the sled if you are on a 'looser' surface.
Yes. TANK is coated with electrostatic paint, so you can use it outdoors, under all weather conditions, without fear of damaging the equipment. In addition, this is an all-surface fitness sled, meaning it was built to be used on a range of outdoor surfaces — from grass fields to turf tracks.
TANK users include everyone from NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB teams to assisted living communities and everything in between. Because TANK trains for deceleration, HIIT, and overall conditioning while still being gentle on joints, nearly every person can benefit from training on Torque’s premier workout sled.