Chestnut Hill College partnered with Torque's X-Design Team as part of a $3 million renovation to provide the centerpiece for the new 5,000 sq ft facility, a custom X-Rack.
The custom Torque X-Rack provides 12 weight lifting stations for student athletes to train. Each rack is complete with bar catches, safety bars, bumper plates and bar storage.
- X-Rack customized to maximize a group training environment - Layout designed to provide both traditional lifting and functional training
- Heavy duty proprietary powder coat for longterm durability - Plastic lined bar catches to protect equipment
- Unique layout that maximizes training space for their specific facility
Functional Training for Teams
Chestnut Hill wanted the ability for entire teams of athletes to perform functional movements at the same time. Torque delivered with a solution that has:
- Over 120 ft of pullup bars around the perimeter of the rack
- Each pullup bar can be used as a TRX or band attachment point for accessory work.
- 54 ft of Monkey Bars down the center of the X-Rack